Delivery & Returns
All online orders are packaged, dispatched, returned and exchanged from our shop in Stratford-upon-Avon.
If you’re local to our store, you have the option of using our Collect In-Store delivery option.
UK & international deliveries are sent using Royal Mail.
|Collect In-Store (Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire)||Same working day||FREE||N/A|
|Standard UK||3-5 working days||£5.00||Royal Mail|
|Next Day UK (order weekday before 12pm)||Next working day||£10.00||Royal Mail|
|Standard Europe||3-5 working days||£24.00||Royal Mail|
|Standard America & Canada||5-7 working days||£30.00||Royal Mail|
|Standard Rest of World||5-7 working days||£24.00||Royal Mail|
Please note that online order terms and conditions remain valid for orders placed online and collected in-store, see below for more details.
For same day dispatch with all delivery methods, order before 12 pm GMT.
Returns can be handled in-store, however, monetary transactional processes will be processed through the online systems. Therefore, no cash/credit refunds for online orders will be given at the in-store till point, instead, refunds will be credited to the method of online payment.
Exchanges can be handled in-store, however, the original monetary value will be refunded through the online systems to the original method of online payment, meaning the alternative item(s) are then payable in full at the in-store till point.
Please note, delivery times vary depending on destination, above indicators are just a guide.
DELIVERY & PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Online orders must be placed before 12 noon GMT to ensure same day dispatch.
UK deliveries are made between 9 am and 6 pm GMT. UK public holidays and weekends are not counted as working days.
We can send your purchase to any address where it can be signed for. As soon as it is signed for, by you or someone else, the dispatch process is complete and the responsibility for your purchase passes to you.
International orders are fulfilled by Royal Mail, who are unable to collect from or deliver to PO Boxes, except in Dubai.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
You have the right to cancel your order with us under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000, but to make life easy, you can simply return or exchange items you order by letting us know within 14 days of receipt.
All items must be returned in the same condition they were received, in the same packaging (includes shoes in the original undamaged box, that cannot be used as external packaging when posting back) and with all labels attached.
To exchange, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will handle your request.
To return, please follow these instructions:
1) Email us at email@example.com and stating which item you’d like to return.
2) Choose your returns method. We recommend you return your item(s) using a secure or trackable method i.e. Recorded/Special Delivery and that you retain your proof of postage.
3) Choose your packaging. We recommend you return your item(s) in the packaging we sent them in to ensure the item(s) arrive at Domino Style in pristine condition.
4) Include the invoice for your purchase inside the parcel.
5) Await our email to confirm safe receipt of your returned item(s). Please note, until we receive your return, the item(s) and their condition remain your responsibility. Please note returns can take up to 28 days to be processed. Your refund will be credited back via the original method of payment. Please allow up to 28 days for your refund to appear on your bank statement. Delivery Charges are non-refundable. If your order has been sent to the EU, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside the EU these are not refundable by Domino Style, but you may be able to recover them by contacting your local customs bureau.
SALE PRICE ADJUSTMENT POLICY
We are unable to offer price adjustment on items originally purchased in a sale that may have subsequently been discounted further. We are also unable to offer price adjustments on items that have subsequently been discounted during a temporary promotion.
*Sale denotes a permanent discounting initiative, which usually takes place at the end of a selling season and includes a product that will never return to a full RRP. A sale does not include any temporary promotional activity or temporary special discounts, which can and do run at intervals throughout the year.
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDER
Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received it.
We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, that the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn, or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria set out within the TOS.
We may also refuse to process and therefore accept a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any merchandise from the Site whether or not that merchandise has been sold, removing, screening or editing any materials or content on the Site, refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.